We are looking for a Program Manager of the 2011 Liberty Seminars.
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Program Manager will be responsible for:
- prior to the seminars: communicating the seminar's agenda, the expected readings, settings of the debates and presentations, and overall seminar rules to the participants.
- while at the seminars: 1) working with the rest of the staff, hotel staff, and faculty on the execution of the seminar, 2) guiding the participants through the agenda and its possible changes, 3) moderating student debates and presentations and 4) posting comments on the seminars' web site.
The successful candidate should:
- have excellent communications skills in English. Working knowledge of Slovene is a plus.
- have experience in youth program development and project management;
- have experience in public-event co-ordination;
- be well versed with the ideas of classical liberalism.
Alumni of the Liberty Seminars in Slovenia will be given a priority consideration.
Interested candidates please contact us at email@example.com.